Bookings are made and accepted only on the following conditions:
1. South Forda Park accepts no responsibility for personal injury to the Guest and/or his/her invitees (jointly known as “the Holidaymakers”), or loss of or consequential loss or damage to their property, or for other matters over which South Forda Park has no control.
2. This agreement is made on the basis that the property is to be occupied by the holidaymakers for a holiday as mentioned in the Housing Act 1988 Schedule 1 paragraph 9 and the Holidaymakers acknowledge that the tenancy granted by this agreement is not an assured tenancy and that no statutory periodic tenancy will arise when it ends.
3. Bookings cannot be accepted from persons under 18 years of age.
4. A deposit of 25% of the cost of the holiday must accompany the booking request. The Deposit is non-refundable unless South Forda Park is unable to accept the booking and as specified below.
5. No bookings are valid until confirmed by South Forda Park in writing.
6. Once a booking is confirmed by South Forda Park, the Guest is responsible for the full balance of the cost of the holiday. This shall be paid not later than 42 days (6 weeks) before the booking is due to commence.
7. South Forda Park reserves the right to re-let any holiday where any monies due are more than 14 days in arrears whereupon any monies paid by the Guest over and above the Deposit will be refunded. However, if South Forda Park are unable to re-let the holiday the Guest will remain liable for the outstanding balance of the cost of the holiday, and (if applicable) the Deposit.
8. In the event of the accommodation becoming unavailable (such as fire or flooding), South Forda Park shall endeavour to provide the Guest with suitable alternative accommodation or will refund all monies paid or a proportion in the case of curtailment. We cannot however pay any compensation or expenses as a consequence of such an event.
9. In the event of cancellations, South Forda Park will endeavour to re-let the accommodation, and if successful the balance of the cost will not be due as in paragraph 7 above, or if already paid, will be refunded. Any request to cancel must be put in writing to South Forda Park in the first instance. The Deposit will be retained.
10. A Guest requiring a booking to be altered once the booking has been confirmed will be charged £20.00 if a revised confirmation is required.
11. Guests are only permitted to bring pets with them to stay at South Forda Park for Pengelly, Woodpecker and Kingfisher lodges. Robins Nest is a NO Pets Lodge.
12. The Holidaymakers shall keep the Property and all furniture, fixtures, fittings and effects in or on the Property in the same state of repair as at the commencement of the holiday, and shall leave the Property in the same state of cleanliness and general order in which it was found. The Holidaymaker must report and pay to the Owner the cost of any damage or breakages made during their holiday occupancy. South Forda Park reserve the right to make a charge where guests have contravened our smoke free policy. (In order to comply with the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999 the amount of such a charge should not be more than the cost of the cleaning.)
13. The Holidaymakers right to occupy the Property may be forfeited without compensation if:-
a) More people or pets than declared at the time of booking attempt to take up occupation.
b) Overnight guests are entertained without the Owners express permission.
c) Any activity is undertaken which is illegal, or may cause unreasonable damage, noise, behaviour or disturbance.
d) Smoking in any internal spaces.
14. All prices quoted include VAT.
15. In the event of there being cause for complaint concerning a Property, the matter shall be taken up with South Forda Park at once. It is important that this is done whilst you are still at the Property so that an on-the-spot investigation can be made if necessary and remedial action taken if required. In no circumstances will compensation be considered for complaints raised after the holiday has ended when the Holidaymakers have denied South Forda Park the opportunity of investigating the complaint and endeavouring to remedy matters during the holiday.
16. South Forda Park owners or representative shall be allowed access to the Property at any reasonable time during any holiday occupancy.
17. We have compiled the information on our website as accurately as possible at the time of going to press. However, facilities may be altered or withdrawn for reasons outside of the control of South Forda Park, in which case we cannot accept responsibility. Mistakes may occur from time to time, and confirmation should be requested prior to booking.
18. The Holidaymaker must accept minor differences between text/photograph/illustrations in the Brochure and on the website and the actual property may arise. We cannot accept responsibility should the property not conform to the Holidaymaker’s standards. If a facility is particularly important to you, please check with us prior to your booking.
19. Guests wishing to take pets on holiday must abide by the following rules: Responsible pet owners are welcome and the following applies to all bookings: "Regret no pets" relates to properties where pets are not permitted, however there is no guarantee a pet has not entered the premises at any time and does not imply that the property is "Pet Free" such as a guide dog or one belonging to the Owner of the property. "Pets welcome" relates to properties which allow pets (at a standard extra cost). In properties which take "Pets by arrangement", one small well-behaved dog is usually permitted (at a standard extra cost), but must be checked with us prior to booking.
20. However young pets i.e. puppies MUST be declared to South Forda Park owners at the time of booking and authorised. If a puppy or young pet is taken to a property without the consent this could result in you being asked to leave without compensation. When booking online it is advised you check the acceptance of your pet by telephoning South Forda Park.
21. We ask dog owners to observe the following rules (failure to do so may result in you being asked to leave without compensation).
a) Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property.
b) Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
c) The dog owner must bring the dog's bed or basket for sleeping in.
d) Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
e) Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
f) Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
g) Properties which do not take dogs may have on occasions had guide dogs in them.
h) Each dog or pet will be charged at £20.00 for up to 7 nights, £40.00 for up to 14 nights and an additional £20.00 for every week or part week thereafter. However, any damage (which must be reported to South Forda Park owners immediately) or excessive cleaning that may incur an additional charge, will be at the Owner's discretion.
22. By Booking with South Forda Park, you consent to receive our email newsletter. If you wish to unsubscribe please let us know.
23. The Booking Conditions will apply to all confirmed bookings.
24. These website Booking Conditions supersede all previous editions.
WiFi T's & C's
By using our free Wi-Fi access you agree to the following Terms and Conditions below.
This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of charge to you, a guest of South Forda Park (“us”) in consideration for your custom. Usage of which confirms your agreement to these terms and conditions and your agreement to allow us to send to you by e-mail our promotional and marketing material;
1. Extent of the Service
1.1. We do not recommend in particular the use of any websites (or other internet related services) (“Internet Services”) and your use of Internet Services is carried out entirely at your own risk.
1.2. We have no responsibility for, or control over, the Internet Services you access and do not guarantee that any services are error or virus free.
1.3. We have no responsibility for, or control over, the information you transmit or receive via the Service.
1.4. Save for the purposes of network diagnostics we do not examine the use to which you put the Service or the nature of the information you send or receive.
1.5. We do not guarantee:
a) the availability of the Service;
b) the speed at which information may be transmitted or received via the Service; or
c) that the Service will be compatible with your equipment or any software which you use.
1.6. We do not guarantee the security of the information which you may transmit or receive using the Service or located on any equipment utilising the Service and you accept that it is your responsibility to protect your information and have adequate security (in terms of equipment and procedures) to ensure the security, integrity and confidentiality of your information and data.
1.7. We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information necessary to access the service.
2. Your Use of the Service
2.1. You must not use the Service to access Internet Services, or send or receive e-mails, which:
a) are defamatory, threatening, intimidatory or which could be classed as harassment;
b) contain obscene, profane or abusive language or material;
c) contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures, films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
d) contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex, race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
e) contain material which infringe third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights);
f) in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the manner in which we carry out our business; or
g) are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
2.2 Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter, e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the owner of such works has authorised its use by you.
2.3 We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of this agreement including but not limited to clauses 2.1 to 2.2 above.
2.4 We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit or receive any confidential information or data and should you choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
2.5 The Service is intended for consumer use only. In the event that you use the Service for commercial purposes we would specifically refer you to clause 5.2 below.
3. Criminal Activity
3.1. You must not use the Service to engage in any activity which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any state throughout the world.
3.2. You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to provide assistance and information to law enforcement, governmental agencies and other authorities.
3.3. You agree and acknowledge that we may keep a log of the Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and the activity associated with that IP address
3.4. You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as we have (whether pursuant to clause 3.3 or otherwise), and are entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or rights-holders.
4. Our Use of your Information
4.1 Subject to clauses 3.3 and 3.4 above we confirm that we shall use the contact details you provide to us solely for the purposes of contacting you with marketing information, updates, promotions and special offers relating to our business.
5. Other Terms
5.1. You agree to compensate us fully for any claims or legal action made or threatened against us by someone else because you have used the service in breach of these terms and conditions, and in particular clause 2.1 to 2.3 and 3.1 above.
5.2. Whilst we do not seek to limit our responsibility for fraudulent misrepresentation or if you are injured or die as a result of our negligence we have no responsibility (to the extent permitted by law) to compensate you (whether or not we are negligent) for any direct financial loss, loss of profit, revenue, time, anticipated savings or profit or revenue, opportunity, data, use, business, wasted expenditure, business interruption, loss arising from disclosure of confidential information, loss arising from or in connection with use of the service or inability to use or access the service or a failure, suspension or withdrawal of all or part of the service at any time or damage to physical property or for any other similar direct loss that may arise in relation to this agreement whether or not we were advised in advance of the possibility of such loss or damage.
5.3. We agree that neither this agreement does not allow either party to act as, or hold themselves out as, acting as an agent of the other party and that that the terms of this agreement are not enforceable by a third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
5.4. This agreement is governed by the law of England and Wales and is subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
I confirm that I accept these terms and conditions as the basis of my use of the wireless internet access provided.
1. Access to and use of any information on this website is conditional on your acceptance of these website use conditions without modification. Please read them carefully. We recommend you print out and keep a copy of them for your future reference. If you do not wish to accept any part of them, you must not use our website. All bookings of holiday arrangements are also subject to our Holiday Booking Conditions shown in the Booking Conditions section of this website. Again, we recommend you print out and keep a copy of these for your future reference.
2. Nothing on this website constitutes an offer on our part. The matters detailed constitute an invitation to you to make an offer to us on the stated terms to purchase arrangements we feature. We may accept or decline any such offer. All arrangements featured or referred to are at all times prior to specific confirmation subject to availability and no warranties, promises or representations are given as to availability.
3. As a condition of your use of this website, you warrant to us that you will not use it or any material or information on it for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Conditions. You warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal authority to use this website in accordance with these Conditions. You agree to be financially responsible for all charges, fees and other sums of whatever nature which arise out of your use of this website.
4. This website is for your personal and non-commercial use. No part of this website may be reproduced in any form without our prior consent, other than temporarily in the course of using our service or to keep a record of a transaction entered into using our service. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or in any other way use any material, information, products or services contained or featured on this website. The copyright in the material contained on this site belongs to us or its licensors.
5. We are an English registered Company. Our business and the services we offer are governed by the applicable laws of England and Wales. No warranties and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the compliance of the information shown on this website, the services offered by or on behalf of us, any information relating to such services and/or our business in any respect with any laws of any other country. Such laws do not, in any event, affect or apply to the same.
6. Access to this website is conditional on your agreement that all information contained in it and all matters which arise between you and us will be governed by English law. Access is further conditional on your agreement that any dispute or matter which arises between you and us will be dealt with by the Courts of England and Wales only to the exclusion of the Courts of any other country.
7. We accept responsibility for any holiday arrangements booked with us in accordance with our then current, applicable Booking Conditions from the time a binding legal contract between us comes into existence. We cannot, however, accept any other liability whatsoever.
8. No warranties, promises and/or representations of any kind, express or implied, are given as to the accuracy or completeness of any of the material or information contained on this website or as to the nature, standard, suitability or otherwise of any services offered by us or on our behalf. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage or other sum or claim of any nature whatsoever (direct, indirect, consequential or other) which arises, directly or indirectly, in connection with this website including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any use of any information or material contained in this website or any inability to access or use (or delay in doing so) this website.
9. All exclusions of liability apply only to the extent permitted by law and where consistent with clause 8 of these Conditions.
10. If any exclusion(s) or limitation(s) contained in these Conditions is found, in whole or part, to be unlawful, void or for any other reason unenforceable for any purpose(s), that exclusion(s) or limitation(s) or the part(s) in question shall be deemed severable and omitted from these Conditions for that purpose/those purposes. Such omission shall not affect the validity, effectiveness or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions.
11. Without prejudice to the foregoing provisions, we are entitled to the benefit of any applicable exclusions and/or limitations of liability permitted by the laws of any country found to be applicable to the information shown on this website and/or any services offered by us or on our behalf.
12. The information contained on this website may contain technical inaccuracies and typographical and other errors. The information on these pages may be updated from time to time and may at times be out of date. We have the right to change the prices of the holiday arrangements featured or mentioned on this website at any time without prior notice. If any price is obviously incorrect, we will not be bound by it. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information on these pages up to date or liability for failure to do so. You must ensure you check all details of the chosen holiday or travel arrangements (including the price) with us by telephone or other approved means at the time of booking.
13. This website may contain links to other websites. Except where they belong to us, such other websites are not under our control or maintained by us. We are not responsible for the content of such websites. We provide these links for your convenience only but do not monitor or endorse the material on them. We cannot accept any liability whatsoever and howsoever arising in relation to any such other websites (including, for the avoidance of doubt and not by way of limitation, any inability to access or delay in accessing any such other website) or in relation to any material or information appearing on them or which you may otherwise come across after leaving our site by way of a hypertext link or any other means.
14. We make no warranty that this website (or any websites that are linked to this website) is free from technical errors, computer viruses or any other malicious or impairing computer programs.